I have recently been struggling with how to define myself. Outside of my job role and as a wife/daughter/sister/cousin/friend etc what are the key things about me that make me me? How do I define myself?
Some random facts about me, in no particular order:
- (semi) official calligrapher for St. Mary, Stelling and SS. Peter and Paul, Elmsted
- play clarinet in 2 orchestras and a wind quintet
- Secretary of the OU & MK Go Club
- planning to take silver medal exams in both Ballroom and Latin dancing this summer
- life member of the National Trust
- member of South Midlands Orienteering Club
- ran 10k for Cancer Research last year
- was one of a group who held the world record for the largest orchestra in the world (although only for a few months)
- being outside
- making things
- working out the answer/how things work
- seeing how what I do impacts on other people (in a good, helpful way rather than a mean, cruel way)
Although I’m still not sure what is the most important thing about me.