Now I’ve had my new phone a while I’ve had a chance to think about what I like about it and what annoys me:
- it’s smaller than my old PDA (and certainly smaller than phone & PDA together).
- the qwerty keyboard is quite useful, although the buttons are small and it has no predictive text – at least not that I’ve found.
- It took me ages to work out how to save a number from a call/text.
- Moving between folders in text messages is a bit clunky and if you move to the sent box and close it you go back there when you re-open it, which gets confusing as it doesn’t say at the top which folder you’re in.
- There’s only one input for power/synch/headphones, which means that you can’t use any old headphones to listen to music on it.
- The synch & power cables are losing their connection a bit and don’t always work without being held in.
- It won’t synch when the phone is locked or when it’s in any profile other than Normal.
- I needed to buy a new miniSD card to go in it (so tiny & 2GB!!)
- the sound is a bit tinny.
Other than that I’m quite happy with it – it does what I need it to do!